California's official source for college and career planning, CaliforniaColleges.edu, is a one-stop informational resource for students considering their post-secondary options.
Students can create individual profiles on the site, where they can store information relevant to each step in their own personal college and career planning process (which colleges match their criteria, offer the major they are looking for, etc.), as well as portfolio documents like letters of recommendation, resumés, and commendations or awards.
Tools on this site allow students to:
- Explore potential careers
- Search for colleges
- Create a college financing plan
- Log community service, work and extracurricular experiences
- Launch and track applications to both the California State University and California Community Colleges
Students save careers, majors and colleges of interest in their "My Plan" portfolio.
Tools on this site allow educators to:
- Review individual students' activities and plans
- Manage student accounts
- Report on students' activities in the aggregate
- Send messages, create events and assign tasks for individual or groups of students
Order promotional materials here >