Students pursuing careers in real estate may be eligible for scholarships of up to $800 per academic year through the Foundation's Real Estate Endowment Scholarship program.
- Must be pursuing either a major in Real Estate or, if a Real Estate major isn’t offered at a particular college, a major in Business Administration with a concentration in Real Estate.
- Must have completed at least one college-level real estate course with a grade of C or better (2.0).
- Must complete 6 units (or the quarter equivalent) of Real Estate coursework during each semester or quarter funded.
- Can be full-time or part-time.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
Download complete eligibility guidelines and requirements >
- $400 max per semester or quarter.
- $800 max per academic year.
Application period: September 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018. Scholarships will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to apply as early as possible!
How to apply: Download the application below. Include the following items with your application:
- A letter of recommendation from a Real Estate department instructor.
- Verification of your current semester's Real Estate course enrollment.
- Verification that you have completed at least one three-unit Real Estate course with a grade of C or better.
Submit completed application packet to your college’s Financial Aid Office.