The Centralized Clinical Placement System (CCPS) is an online tool designed to increase healthcare education capacity by streamlining the clinical placement process and maximizing placement opportunities.
The system brings together school and clinical agency information in a centralized, online format that exposes untapped clinical opportunities and enables schools and clinical agencies to achieve a higher level of operating performance. Schools can rapidly match their clinical placement needs to the clinical availability set up by provider sites in the system. Clinical agencies can effectively manage a single schedule while increasing the number of students within their agency. Visit the CCPS website >
- Online and real-time
- Visibility to clinical availability
- Ability to expand capacity
- Web-based. No software needed.
- Easy-to-manage placement requests
- Automatic email notifications
- All data controlled by coordinators