Applications are now closed.
Colleges, college foundations, community-based organizations, campus clubs, student groups, resource centers, or other college centers who are affiliated with a California Community College in counties with high hard-to-count indexes are eligible to apply for sponsorships of up to $5,000. Sponsorships will help colleges lead outreach events on their campuses and in their community to promote and educate their community members about the Census. Organizations eligible for sponsorships include:
- California Community Colleges Student Senate;
- California Community Colleges Academic Senate;
- Local campus offices of Student Life and Leadership;
- Local student government, student leadership, and advocacy groups focused on first-generation college students; and
- Other clubs and organizations.
Groups who can provide targeted outreach to historically underrepresented students in hard to count areas will be prioritized.