The Foundation for California Community Colleges will consider partnership through fiscal sponsorship or management services based on a full assessment that includes at least the following considerations:
- *Education is the program's focus, and its mission or goals are aligned with those of the Chancellor's Office or Foundation for California Community Colleges.
- Program activities align with one or more of the goals outlined in the Vision for Success and/or the California Guided Pathways pillars.
- Program is typically operated in partnership with, or to effect change within, the education system in California, the CCC Chancellor's Office, a district, a college, a local education agency, K-12 schools, or afterschool programs.
- Program is designed for regional or statewide impact.
- A group of three or more volunteers and/or experts in the program’s field provides program leadership.
- Program budget and funding plan is sound and the partner assumes responsibility for fundraising.
- Foundation for California Community Colleges receives an administrative fee to cover its direct and indirect costs.
- Risk and liability to Foundation for California Community Colleges can be reasonably managed.
Additionally, to qualify for fiscal sponsorship, a program must be unincorporated or prepared to unwind corporate status.
If you are interested in applying to be a Collaborative Impact Partner, please tell us about your program below, or contact us directly.