To be considered for a Finish Line Scholarship, you must apply at your college. Criteria may differ between colleges, but general requirements include that you:
- Receive a tuition fee waiver under the California College Promise Grant.
- Have a goal of completion of a certificate or degree program, or transfer to a four-year college or university.
- Take at least 12 units or maintain an alternate full-time equivalent status during all terms in which the scholarship is active.
- Make progress toward your goal as indicated by having completed approximately half of the credits required for your program and have a realistic plan to finish the remainder of your goal in under 2 academic years.
In addition, if you are pursuing a degree or transfer, you must also meet two of these three criteria:
- Have completed a transfer level English course
- Have completed a transfer level math course
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
Emergency financial aid eligibility criteria is more broad. Please check with your college to see if you are eligible for emergency financial aid and the process to apply.