Students pursuing careers in real estate may be eligible for scholarships of up to $1200 per academic year through the Foundation's Real Estate Endowment Scholarship program.
- Applicants must be Real Estate education majors or, if the college does not offer a Real Estate major, Business Administration major with a concentration in Real Estate.
- Applicants must have financial need.
- Applicants must satisfactorily complete at least one three-unit college course in Real Estate with a grade of C (2.0) or higher prior to applying for the scholarship.
Download complete eligibility guidelines and requirements >
- $600 per semester or quarter
- $1200 per academic year
Application period: September 1 - April 30. Scholarships will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to apply as early as possible!
How to apply: Download the application below. Include the following items with your application:
- A letter of recommendation from a Real Estate instructor
- Verification of your current semester's Real Estate course enrollment
- Verification of completion of at least one three-unit Real Estate course with a grade of C or better
Submit completed application packet to your college’s Scholarship Office.