The Systemwide Technology Access Resource Tools for Education (STARTE) centralize the ordering of online teaching, learning and student support tools. These CollegeBuys parternships have demonstrated efficacy within the Community College environment and are committed to partner-level engagement.
The goals of the STARTE program are to achieve:
- Efficiency by centralizing procurement of essential online education tools
- Cost savings through the system's combined spending potential to create economies of scale
- Institutional parity in pricing and service delivery regardless of purchasing volume or institutional size
- Accountability in vetting and approval of supplier partners by system partners
- Compliance with state law in acquiring products and services.