The Centralized Clinical Placement System (CCPS) is an easy-to-use online tool proven to streamline the nursing and allied health student clinical placement process.
Through CCPS, schools and clinical providers can maximize their region’s student clinical placements, find new availabilities, and build nursing education capacity through increased efficiencies. Schools rapidly match their placement needs to provider-defined clinical availability, and clinical providers efficiently manage a single placement schedule.
CCPS is continuously updated by the Foundation’s in-house technology development team to best serve regional nursing communities, incorporating vital user feedback into the design of new features and the product roadmap.
CCPS benefits include:
- Regional customization
- Lower placement administrative costs
- Intuitive design
- Easy-to-manage placement requests
- Efficient student and faculty compliance tracking
- Data controlled by coordinators
- Clinical availability, patterns, and untapped capacity identification
- Detailed reporting illustrating placement trends and regional impact
- Accessible from any device, at any time
- Community-driven quarterly enhancements