Cristina Herrick is the Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at FoundationCCC.
Cristina’s financial acumen, including budget and forecast development and quarterly and annual analyses for the executive team and board of directors, contributes to FoundationCCC’s fiscal sustainability. She skillfully collaborates with multiple departments to expedite new business opportunities.
- Prepares financially efficient budgets for grants and contracts directly contributing to development of a +$150 million annual operating budget.
- Directly supports program development and implementation, such as the Fresh Success model of CalFresh Employment and Training, federally funded through the California Department of Social Services.
- Led the implementation of a paperless reporting system and implementation of a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Herrick joined FoundationCCC as an intern in 2006 then advanced to become Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager, and now Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Herrick holds an accounting certificate from Cosumnes River College and a B.S. in accounting from the University of Phoenix and has received nonprofit certification from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Management and Board Reporting
- Federal Grant Management and Compliance
- Accounting Operations