Heather Stamps is the Senior Director of Human Resources at FoundationCCC.
Leading the Human Resources department, Heather drives FoundationCCC’s strategies to support a work environment of human resources excellence and shared leadership, to support FoundationCCC’s overarching mission. Her role works across all segments of the organization as well as with FoundationCCC customers, partners, and stakeholders to cultivate a high-performing, inclusive, and engaged workforce that fosters our organization’s success.
- Implemented a HR portfolio model, establishing dedicated HR partners by department to better align HR practices and strategies with overall business goals, providing more relevant and data driven insights, taking a more proactive approach to problem solving, and designing initiatives to enhance the employee experience.
- Launched several enhancements to the new hire onboarding process, setting the foundation for a positive and productive work environment that will directly impact our employee retention, performance, and overall organizational growth.
Heather has over 15 years of experience in healthcare, staffing, and government programs leading all aspects of human resources in progressive leadership roles. With a combination of private and public sector background, she brings a comprehensive skill set, regulatory knowledge, adaptability, and a broad perspective to the organization. She has proven herself to be an internal expert and consultant concerning human resources matters, acting as a resource for executive management and leadership, department managers, staff, and human resources personnel.
Heather earned her B.A. from James Madison University. She is involved in several HR professional organizations, participates in local HR leadership roundtable discussions, and serves as a mentor for next generation HR practitioners.
Areas of Expertise
- Employee Engagement and Leadership Development
- Compensation and Benefits Framework
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- HR Strategic Planning