Jennifer Keiper is the Senior Director of CollegeBuys at FoundationCCC.
Her oversight extends to sustaining core business lines, diversifying CollegeBuys’ portfolio, enhancing efficiencies, and leading compliance efforts. She champions the needs of 73 community college districts in contracting processes, while working with corporate and intersegmental partners to expand access and cost-savings for the entire educational system. She also oversees the program’s retail division, which provides greater access and cost savings on technology hardware, software, and ancillary products to students, faculty and staff.
- Supports the execution of mutually beneficial procurement agreements, which have led to more than $500 million in cost savings for the system.
- Leads the systemwide Procurement Advisory Committee and oversees the program’s five subject-specific workgroups.
- Assisted with the development of systemwide best practice guides such as the California Community College District Purchasing Manual and the California Community College District Facilities Procurement Handbook.
- Served on the California Community College Sustainability and Climate Action Steering Committee, and led the development of the program’s Sustainable Procurement Guidelines.
Before her current role, Jennifer held numerous positions within FoundationCCC’s CollegeBuys and Legal Departments, such as Manager of CollegeBuys and Special Projects, Senior Specialist of Contracts and Corporate Relationships, Legal and Contracts Associate, and Law Clerk. Prior to joining FoundationCCC, she was the Contracts Officer for UC Davis Health, negotiating business contracts for the Medical Center, School of Medicine, and School of Nursing.
Jennifer earned her B.A. in political science from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, and her J.D. in public interest from UC Davis School of Law. She is licensed to practice law in the state of California.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Development and Program Management
- Strategic Sourcing and Aggregate Procurement
- Legal and Contractual Compliance
- Stakeholder Engagement